PUBLICATIONS BY Dr. Fozia Parveen
- Parveen, F. Hankins, N. P. 2019. Comparative performance of nanofiltration and forward osmosis membranes in a lab-scale forward osmosis membrane bioreactor, Journal of Water Process Engineering, 28:1-9.
- Nawaz, M.S., Parveen, F., Khan, S. J., Hankins, N. P. 2019. Impact of osmotic backwashing, particle size distribution and feed-side cross-flow velocity on flux in the forward osmosis membrane bioreactor (FO- MBR), Journal of Water Process Engineering, 31: 100861
- Nawaz, M.S., Parveen, F., Gadelha, G., Khan, S. J., Wang, R. & Hankins, N.P. 2016. Reverse solute transport, microbial toxicity, membrane cleaning and flux of regenerated draw in the FO-MBR using a micellar draw solution. Desalination. 391:105-111
- Khan, S. J., Parveen, F., Ahmad, A., Hashmi, I. & Hankins, N. P. 2013. Performance Evaluation and Bacterial Characterization of Membrane Bioreactors. Bioresource Technology, 141: 2-7
PUBLICATIONS BY Dr. Talha Manzoor
- Talha Manzoor, Elena Rovenskaya, Alexey Davydov, Abubakr Muhammad, “Learning through Fictitious Play in a Game-theoretic Model of Natural Resource Consumption”, IEEE Control Systems Letters, vol. 2, pp. 163-168, Jan 2018.
- Talha Manzoor, Elena Rovenskaya, Abubakr Muhammad, “Game-theoretic insights into the role of environmentalism and social-ecological relevance: A cognitive model of resource consumption”, Ecological Modelling, vol. 340, pp. 74-85, Nov 2016.
- Sergey Aseev, Talha Manzoor, “Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resources: Lessons in Sustainability from an Optimal Growth Model of Natural Resource Consumption”, in G. Feichtinger et al. (Editors.), Control Systems and Mathematical Methods in Economics, Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, Springer International Publishing AG, 2018.
- Talha Manzoor, Abubakr Muhammad, “Investigating the Observability of Monocular SLAM: Obscured Beacons and Disparity Measurements”, Field and Assistive Robotics: Advances in Systems and Algorithms, Shaker Verlag, 2014.
- Abubakr Muhammad, Syed M. Abbas, Talha Manzoor, Adnan Munawar, Syed A. Abbas, Mhequb Hayat, Ali Abbas, Mian M. Awais, “Marwa: A Rough Terrain Landmine Detection Robot For Low Budgets”, Field and Assistive Robotics: Advances in Systems and Algorithms, Shaker Verlag, 2014.
- Sebastian F. Ruf, Matthew T. Hale, Talha Manzoor, Abubakr Muhammad, “Design of Sustainable Resource Consumption Networks”, IEEE 58th Annual Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), Nice, France, Dec 2019.
- Ansir Ilyas, Wasim Hassan, Talha Manzoor, Abubakr Muhammad, “Towards Regulating Consumption in a Socio-hydrological Model for Groundwater Extraction”, 1st IFAC Workshop on Control Methods for Water Resource Systems (CMWRS), Delft, Sep 2019.
- Abubakr Muhammad, Ali Ahmad, Saad Hassan, Syed M. Abbas, Talha Manzoor, Karsten Berns, “Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles to Inspect Siltation in Irrigation Canals”, 37th IAHR World Congress, Malaysia, 2017.
- Talha Manzoor, Elena Rovenskaya, Abubakr Muhammad, “Structural Effects and Learning in a Social-Network Model of Natural Resource Consumption”, 20th World Congress of the International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC), Toulouse, France, 2017.
- Talha Manzoor, Abubakr Muhammad, “An Extension of the Kalman Filter for a Class of Measurement Models Inspired by Wide-Baseline Stereo”, European Control Conference (ECC), Linz, Austria, Jul 2015.
- Talha Manzoor, Sergey Aseev, Elena Rovenskaya, Abubakr Muhammad, “Optimal Control for Sustainable Consumption of Natural Resources”, 19th World Congress of the International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC), Cape Town, South Africa, Aug 2014.
- Talha Manzoor, Abubakr Muhammad, “Disparity as a Separate Measurement in Monocular SLAM”, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (Robio), Shenzhen, China, Dec 2013.
- Talha Manzoor, Adnan Munawar, Abubakr Muhammad, “Visual Servoing for Landmine Detecting Robot Marwa, 7th German Conference on Robotics (Robotik), Munich, Germany, May 2012.