COMMITTED : Supplementary Documentation
This page contains links to research articles and any other relevant documentation that can help you better understand the COMMITTED project
Details about the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) adopted by the United Nations in 2015 can be found Here
To read more about the Paris Agreement, a legally binding international treaty on climate change, which was adopted by 196 parties in 2015 Click Here
Below is a list of relevant policies and reports published by government departments of Pakistan
- Indictive Generation Capacity Expansion Plan 2022-2031 [PDF]
Below is a list of publications (co) authored by the staff at WIT
- Ilyas, A., Parkinson, S., Vinca, A., Byers, E., Manzoor, T., Riahi, K., Willaarts, B., Siddiqi, A., and Muhammad, A., 2022. Balancing smart irrigation and hydropower investments for sustainable water conservation in the Indus basin. Environmental Science & Policy, 135.
- Vinca, A., Parkinson, S., Riahi, K., Byers, E., Siddiqi, A., Muhammad, A., Ilyas, A., Yogeswaran, N., Willaarts, B., Magnuszewski, P. and Awais, M., 2021. Transboundary cooperation a potential route to sustainable development in the Indus basin. Nature Sustainability, 4(4), pp.331-339.
- Vinca, A., Parkinson, S., Byers, E., Burek, P., Khan, Z., Krey, V., Diuana, F.A., Wang, Y., Ilyas, A., Köberle, A.C. and Staffell, I., 2020. The NExus Solutions Tool (NEST) v1. 0: an open platform for optimizing multi-scale energy–water–land system transformations. Geoscientific Model Development, 13(3), pp.1095-1121.
- Ilyas, A., Parkinson, S., Vinca, A. and Muhammad, A., 2020. Diffusion of Smart Irrigation Systems for Tackling Water-Energy-Food Nexus Challenges in the Indus Basin, 14th International Conference on Hydroinformatics (HIC 2020), Mexico, 2020.